Amplats Type Harness
- Fall Arrest
- Dorsal Position (for fall arrest)
- Frontal chest (rescue points x 2)
- Padding on dorsal attachment point and waist
- Padded leg straps
- Standing step
- Leg straps and shoulder straps (standard buckles)
- Chest strap (standard buckles)
- Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2Xlarge
- Two versions available, one for surface use and one for underground use (with additional cap lamp straps on waist belt)
- SANS 50361:2003 Full body harness
Disclaimer and product limitations:
Maximum weight of user (including clothing, PPE and tooling) is 100kg up to Fall Factor 1, and 120kg up to Fall Factor 2.
Adequate training on correct use of this equipment must be provided to the user by a competent person before this equipment is issued for use. Simply reading the equipment user instruction does not suffice as adequate training. This equipment must not be used by a person with any medical condition that could affect their safety when using the equipment in normal or emergency use. It is recommended that at least every three months the fall arrest system (or component) or other equipment be inspected by a competent person. This equipment is intended to be used for "fall arrest", "work restraint" and/or "rope access" as indicated. This equipment is not intended to be used for any other purpose other than indicated and may not be used outside of its limitations. This equipment becomes obsolete 5 years from manufacture date, regardless of the condition of the equipment. This equipment must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions given and without deviation. This equipment is used entirely outside of the manufacturers and suppliers control and accordingly the manufacturer nor the supplier can be held liable for any loss, claim or liability arising from any failure of this equipment from any cause whatsoever.