WAH043 - Temporary Vertical Lifeline Kit
- Fall Arrest
- Portable vertical access system with a mobile fall arrestor connecting to a harness and an anchored static rope feeding through the fall arrestor which will lock in the event of a fall.
- Anchor sling 150cm
- Kernmantel static rope 11mm (20m to 50m rope length option)
- Mobile fall arrestor (SR Locker)
- Twist lock carabiners (2)
- Gear Bag
- Requires Training
- Unit standard ID 229998
- Explain and perform fall arrest techniques when working at height
- Requires a harness with frontal attachment point.
Disclaimer and product limitations:
Maximum weight of user (including clothing, PPE and tooling) is 100kg up to Fall Factor 1, and 120kg up to Fall Factor 2.
Adequate training on correct use of this equipment must be provided to the user by a competent person before this equipment is issued for use. Simply reading the equipment user instruction does not suffice as adequate training. This equipment must not be used by a person with any medical condition that could affect their safety when using the equipment in normal or emergency use. It is recommended that at least every three months the fall arrest system (or component) or other equipment be inspected by a competent person. This equipment is intended to be used for "fall arrest", "work restraint" and/or "rope access" as indicated. This equipment is not intended to be used for any other purpose other than indicated and may not be used outside of its limitations. This equipment becomes obsolete 5 years from manufacture date, regardless of the condition of the equipment. This equipment must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions given and without deviation. This equipment is used entirely outside of the manufacturers and suppliers control and accordingly the manufacturer nor the supplier can be held liable for any loss, claim or liability arising from any failure of this equipment from any cause whatsoever.